Obligations and Responsibilities of Users
Before using the "World Heritage Site The Sacred Island of Okinoshima and the Associated Sites in the Munakata Region Digital Archives" (hereinafter referred to as "MUNAKATA ARCHIVES"), please read and agree to the following terms and conditions.
2. The provisions separately set on this service separately from this agreement shall form part of this agreement.
3. If the provisions of this agreement differ from the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the provisions shall take precedence.
2. The revised Terms shall become effective from the time they are displayed on this website, unless otherwise specified by MUNAKATA ARCHIVES.
Browsing environment of the website
1. The user is required to prepare the communication equipment, software, telephone usage contract, internet connection contract, etc. necessary for using this service at his / her own risk and expense. In addition, the customer is responsible for the communication charges, connection charges, etc. related to the use of this service.
2. The MUNAKATA ARCHIVES website can be viewed comfortably by using it in the recommended environment below.
(Excluding Windows RT)
・Internet Explorer 11
・ Firefox 73
・ Chrome 80
・ Edge 44
* Excluding the Windows Store app version
・ Firefox 73
・ Chrome 80
〇 This website is not optimized for versions below Internet Explorer 11, other browsers, or mobile devices.
〇 The inquiry form may not be displayed normally or may be displayed unintentionally in the settings of the terminal used, some browsers, and applications. "
Smartphone / tablet
・ Standard browser
|iOS (iPhone / iPad)
・ Standard browser (Safari)
User obligations and responsibilities
The user shall not engage in the following activities when using the Service.
(1) Act of violating or potentially violating MUNAKATA ARCHIVES rights
(2) Act of infringing or potentially compromising the property of MUNAKATA ARCHIVES
(3) Besides (1) and (2) above, actions that harm MUNAKATA ARCHIVES and actions that could cause damage to it
(4) The use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses through or in connection with the Services.
(5) Acts that unauthorizedly interfere with the operation of the Services, which may or may cause disadvantages to MUNAKATA ARCHIVES
(6) Acts that infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights of MUNAKATA ARCHIVES or third parties or other rights
(7) Acts that disparage or damage the reputation or reputation of a MUNAKATA ARCHIVES or a third party
(8) Conduct that prevents other users from using the Services
(9) Acts that infringe or are likely to infringe upon the property, privacy, portrait rights or publicity rights of MUNAKATA ARCHIVES or any third party"
(10) Election campaigns or similar acts, whether or not during the election period
(11) Acts that are or are likely to be contrary to public order and morality
(12) Acts that violate or are likely to violate laws and regulations
(13) Conduct that is or may result in a criminal act or a criminal act
(14) Acquisition of information from this website for commercial use without permission from MUNAKATA ARCHIVES, and secondary use such as correction and copying, either manually or through the use of computer programs such as software
(15) Other actions considered inappropriate by MUNAKATA ARCHIVES
Arrangements when users cause problems
1. If the MUNAKATA ARCHIVES suffers damage due to violation, illegal or unlawful act, the user may be claimed compensation for damages.
2. Any dispute between the user and a third party or damage caused by the user to a third party shall be settled at the customer's responsibility and expense, and MUNAKATA ARCHIVES shall not be liable.
Handling of information about users
MUNAKATA ARCHIVES shall handle the personal information of users in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Policy separately posted, and users shall read this Policy carefully and agree to use the Service.
By uniformly preserving, managing, and publishing the results of survey and research on the World Heritage Site; the sacred island of Okinoshima and Associated sites in the Munakata region, the value of this property will be inherited to the next generation, and research and utilization will be promoted.
The website consists of 10 databases: Treasure of Okinoshima, Ancient documents and Historical records related to Munakata, Munakata Shrines and Related places, Similar Properties, Okinoshima Yohai spot, Cultural Properties of the Munakata Region, Bibliography, Movie, Photograph and Sound.
How to use this website
View data / Search data / View slide show / Language selection (Japanese / English / Korean / Chinese)
(* Images and explanations will be added later)
Copyrights and other rights concerning content published on this website belong to the Preservation and Utilization Council of "Sacred Island of Okinoshima and Associated Sites in the Munakata Region" (Fukuoka Prefecture, Munakata City, Fukutsu City, Munakata Taisha Shrine, hereafter referred to as the Council).
Digitized images of materials published on this website that are copyrighted by the Council can be used without prior application. However, modification is prohibited. If higher-quality image data is required, please apply for the Secretariat of the Council. For reprinted or commercial purposes, a separate permission must be obtained from the Munakata Taisha who owned the cultural property.
Please contact the relevant organizations, except for copyrighted pictures held by the Council.(As for the pictures of the national treasures owned by Munakata-taisha and the photo of Okinoshima and other shrines of Munakata Taisha.)
PDF data in the Bibliography database are assumed to be used for research, educational purposes. If you want to secondary use, please make sure to clearly indicate the source (Copyright Law Section 48).
In addition, if you modified the document, please indicate it clearly.
(*As for the PDF data; The Archeological Research Reports of Okinoshima Ritual Site and the History of Munakata Shrine, etc.)
Free to link to this website. The URLs on each page are subject to change without notice.
Please tell me the MUNAKATA you found
(1) Please tell us about the "Munakata Shrine" and "Shrine dedicated to Munakata God" in your town, the "Okinoshima Yohai spot" where you can see Okinoshima, and the heritage that seems to be similar to this heritage group.
Please add "#Munakata Archives" on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and post with the following information. We may introduce it on the top page of this website or on the official account.
(1) Name (2) Location (3) Religious deity (4) Related HP (5) Overview (6) Source / References / HP (7) Related papers (8) Photograph (If you do not need to post your name, please let us know))
If you have written a research paper or book related to this heritage group, please send it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information. After checking, add it to the bibliography database. If possible, please send us the PDF data as well. If the PDF can be published, please let us know.
(1) Author (2) Title (3) Published magazine / book title / series name (4) Volume ● Issue (5) Published magazine / book edition Famous (6) Publisher / publisher (7) Year of publication
Preservation and Utilization Council of "Sacred Island of Okinoshima and Associated Sites in the Munakata Region"
Headquarters: World Heritage Division, Fukuoka Prefecture
Phone.092-643-3162 Fax.092-643-3163 email@example.com
Planning and editing:
Preservation and Utilization Council of Sacred Island of Okinoshima and Associated Sites in the Munakata Region (Munakata City, Fukutsu City and Munakata Taisha Shrine, Fukuoka Prefecture)